There is no way I can go through the festive season without this extremely easy and so delicious cocktail. It has been a December staple for many years. The addition of the frozen berry juice makes it the perfect cocktail for a hot summer’s day. Add some ice cold vodka (Primitiv Vodka of course) and bubbly and this is my foolproof way to get any party in full swing!
- 1/2 a cup frozen berry/cherry juice (any variation of your choice. I usually buy 1 litre and freeze about 1/2 cup or so in a smaller dish overnight.)
- 1 tot ice cold vodka per cocktail (keep it in the freezer)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine of your choice
- fresh berries or cherries for garnish (optional)
- Break up the frozen juice with a fork and place 1 heaped teaspoon each in 6 champagne flutes. Add one tot vodka to each glass and top up with bubbly. Garnish with a berry/cherry and serve immediately.